Company Formations Worldwide are a UK based company that arranges all types of worldwide company formations. We offer an honest and service orientated approach which relies on effective communication with our clients and focuses on their needs.
The manner in which we work is personal, yet professional, and we are extremely proud of the reputation we have built up over time.
- A personal tailored service to all customers.
- Years of industry experience.
- All our worldwide associates are English speaking.
- We take care of every single aspect for you from start to finish.
- We keep you informed every step of the way through effective communication.
- We believe that building a good relationship with our clients is key to achieving your goal.
- We guarantee a clear & straightforward communication channel with a service orientated approach.
How We Work
The most important part of our business is our service standard. We try to offer a high standard that includes giving you enough information about your company formation to make an informed choice for your business progression. We would be happy to offer testimonials from previous clients.
Our offices in the UK handle the initial enquiry of the exact company formation or service you require, through to completion of the relevant services. And all our consultants and relevant worldwide associates are English speaking.We literally hold your hand every step of the way:
- Whilst in the relevant country you will be guided to and accompanied at all meetings associated with your required service.
- We understand that knowing your market and specific expertise, does not mean that you are aware of specific country legislations and processes regarding setting up a company. We aim to keep things as transparent and informative as possible.
- We offer a service both direct to the client and through agents. We are happy to correspond directly with your clients on your behalf, or through you, the agent – whichever you and your clients’ are more comfortable with. We offer complete confidentiality.
- Companies run much smoother when all aspects are covered. This can mean giving you the details, or instructing on your behalf.
- You may be required to visit the relevant country to set up the bank account, most of the other paperwork can be handled by way of a Power of Attorney.